Head of Product Design & User Experience
We're looking for an empathetic product influencer to join the TRELORA team.
TRELORA is a real estate company that saves homeowners millions of dollars in fees by offering advanced technology and a team-based approach to transaction management. We are looking for (badass) people to join the team and help disrupt the Real Estate industry while accelerating our progress.
Our ethos: We believe the most delightful products arise when a company has taken the time and effort to interact with their customers and truly understand their wants, needs and desires. We iterate often to ensure we are always solving the most important problem.
Great design is a critical component of our success and we’re looking for someone who can think outside the box to create a beautiful customer experience from the first touchpoint to long after the closing table. Our ideal candidate will be able to develop a succinct experience across the website and application, client communications and throughout the entire funnel.
Who we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of digital consumer product management experience including at least 3 years of team leadership
- A hybrid UXD / Product Management leader who relentlessly champions our customers needs
- A smart person with a multidimensional skill set who can think and act quickly
- Someone who wants to immerse themselves with all consumer touch points so we can deliver the most compelling products to our customers
- A team player
What we expect from you:
- You are the go-to person for all things product leadership, including product planning and feature definition, roadmapping, customer discovery, product discovery, and user research
- Vast experience getting in front of customers to gather feedback and determine what should be built as well as the efficacy of new and existing product designs
- UX and UI design experience, designing world-class native apps and responsive web apps
- An appreciation for and experience creating beautifully designed products that flawlessly marries both form and function
- Expertise in creating measurable and high-converting acquisition funnels
- Proficiency with web and native analytic and feedback programs
- A track record of leading high-performing design and product teams, developing talent, and shipping highly-visible products into mass market
- Lead by example - produce exemplary and scalable work
It's good to work here:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill set
- A great group of people who work hard and play hard together.
- Around 25 in the Denver Home Center team who actually "do" the business, and 15 in the Central team (sales, marketing, development, etc.)
- 4 paid weeks of vacation / year
- Health Insurance
- Stocked pantry and drink station
- A unique opportunity to help make real estate great again
TRELORA is real estate for the Information Age. TRELORA changes the way people buy and sell their homes, breaking the mold of complex deals and outdated pricing models. By using smarter tools and transparent pricing, TRELORA leverages technology to create a better home buying and selling experience.
We were a TechStars Boulder 2015 company. We were the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce 2015 Startup of the Year and we’re ready to take on 2017!